Sunday, December 25, 2011

In My Mailbox (24) - Holiday Edition






Gifts
Kill Grandma For Me By Joe Defeince
The Name of the Star By Maureen Johnson
Lola and The Boy Next Door By Stephenie Perkins
The Help By Kathryn Stockett
The Girl in The Steel Corset By Kady Cross
Treasure Island By Robert Louis Stevenson
The Secret Garden By Frances Hodgson Burnett
Black Beauty By Anna Sewell
The Story of King Arthur and His Knights By Howard Pyle
The Swiss Family Robinson BY Johann David Wyss

Bought
Vixen By Jillian Larkin - Thank You Random House and Random Buzzers

6 comments:

  1. The Girl in the Steel Corset sounds so good! I can't wait to give it a go. And I'm so curoous about Stephenie Perkins books since everyone seems to love them! Hope you'll enjoy. :)

    Happy Holiday! My Christmas IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, some great gifts! I've been lusting after The Name of the Star for so long now. Hope you enjoy that one especially! :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been dying to read the name of the star for awhile now. if no one gifts it to me i am just going to buy it. love stephanie perkins, too. enjoy!

    my imm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god The Help is one of my all time favs it's an amazing book! I also really enjoyed Name of the Star! Great haul! And Happy Holidays!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many pretty books :) I really loved Lola! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great IMM! I loved The Help. I really want to read The Name of the Star, Lola and the Boy Next Door, and The Girl in the Steel Corset. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete