Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Blog Wrap Up

This Year I have posted 200 posts (including this one)

I have read 60 books this year
- The Great Gatsby
- The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
- The Girl Who Played With Fire
-Room
-The Heretic's Daughter
-America By Heart
-Red Riding Hood
- Sarah's Key
-Look Again
-Th1reteen R3asons Why
-Luxe (Luxe Series #1)
-Rumors (Luxe Series #2)
-Envy (Luxe Series #3)
-Splendor (Luxe Series #4)
-Hex Hall (Hex Hall Series #1)
-Demon Glass (Hex Hall Series #2)
-Heist Society
-Beastly
-Please Ignore Vera Dietz
-The Wedding Girl
-White Cat
-A Kiss In Time
-Lies Chelsea Handler Told Me
-The Debutante
-Madame Tussaud 
-Romeo's Ex
-If I Stay (Book 1)
-Where She Went (Book 2)
-Jinx
-The Carrie Diaries
-Favorite
-Mad Love
-Deja Dead (Temperance Brennan Series #1)
-Death Du Jour (Temperance Brennan Series #2)
-A Scattered Life
-I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You (Gallagher Girl Series #1)
-Cross My Heart and Hope To Spy (Gallagher Girl Series #2)
-Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover (Gallagher Girl Series #3)
-Paranormalcy
-Vixen
-Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods Series #1)
-Masquerade (Blue Bloods Series #2)
-Revelations (Blue Bloods Series #3)
-The Van Alen Legacy (Blue Bloods Series #4)
-Misguided Angel (Blue Bloods Series #5)
-Star Struck
-The Arranger
-Frost
-Heart of the Matter
-The Scorpio Races
-Ruby Red
-Bright Young Things
-The Hangman's Daughter
-Devoted
- Daughter of  Smoke and Bone
-Brother/Sister
- The Surgeon
- My Zoo Family
- Disorderly Conduct
-Sweet Little Lies
-Dearly, Departed
-Becoming Marie Antoinette
-Laughing at Wall Street


I Have Had 12 Book Boyfriends
-Bram
-Gideon
-Henri Charles
-Zack Rosen
-Adam Wilde
-Benvolio
-Archer Cross
-Cal
-W.W. Hale the V
-Henry Schoonmaker
-Marcelo
-Peter




I Have Participated in 24 In My Mailboxes 
and 
21 Top Ten Tuesdays 


The Survey Part of this Always Seems Fun, but then when I actually have to think about it... it is really hard to choose... So, this is my small survey that somewhat sums up my 2011 reading experience. --- These books aren't necessarily books published in 2011, just book I read this year.



Favorite Book ...
It is TOO hard to pick JUST one...


 Most Anticipated Book...



Book I Recommended Most...




Book That Disappointed Me The Most...



Most Unique Plot...



Book That Will Make You Cry...



Best Series...

The Blue Bloods Series By Melissa De La Cruz

Least Favorite Series...

The Luxe Series By Anna Godbersen

Book That Surprised Me...


Beautifully Told Story...






No comments:

Post a Comment