Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Madness Underneath (Shades of London, #2)

Summary:
"When madness stalks the streets of London, no one is safe…
There's a creepy new terror haunting modern-day London.Fresh from defeating a Jack the Ripper killer, Rory must put her new-found hunting skills to the test before all hell breaks loose…
But enemies are not always who you expect them to be and crazy times call for crazy solutions. A thrilling teen mystery."



Starts off slow and is mainly a transitional book for the rest of the series. However, it has a great plot twist and I am very eager to see what book 3 has to offer!


Not a lot of character growth or crazy character involvement. 


While reading I was very intrigued, there is something about Maureen Johnson's writing that can do that, but there really wasn't A LOT going on. The book wasn't action packed and I was stumped with where the book was going to go. Which is when Maureen Johnson threw me for a loop! Now, I have no idea, where the book will be going. BUT I am very excited to find out! 






No comments:

Post a Comment