1. The Vampire Academy Series
by Richelle Mead
The swoon worthy factor of the first book is what made me immediately purchase the rest of the series!
2. Where She Went by Gayle Forman
Usually, Where She Went gets tied up together with If I Stay and although, If I Stay has swoon worthy moments. Where She Went is about Adams eternal love for Mia and something about that makes it swoony to me.
3. Shadow and Bone By Leigh Bardugo
You WILL fall in love with the Darkling and you know you shouldn't but you will. It is irresistible!!!
4. Twilight Series By Stephenie Meyer
A good percentage of you know exactly what I am talking about... because even when you are skeptical about the series, you end up getting caught up and reading them ALL...
5. Blue Bloods Series By Melissa De La Cruz
Forbidden love, bonded soul mates and essential love that lasts an eternity.
6. Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side By Beth Fantaskey
Ignore the Fact that most of these books involve Vampires, but really this book is SO good and the romance will definitely hook you in.
7. The Girl In The Steel Corset By Kady Cross
Finley, Jack Dandy and a Duke, DAYUM.
8. Anna and The French Kiss By Stephanie Perkins
Even though I prefer Lola and the Boy Next Door, nothing can beat finding love in Paris.
9. Very Valentine By Adriana Trigiani
New York and Italy. Oh that is love in a nutshell.
10. The Princess Diaries Series by Meg Cabot
Oh yes, this series grew on me and watching Mia grow up and explore relationships and find the right relationship makes it realistic and again.. swoon worthy.
Speaking of Books that Make you Swoon... Head over to My Ultimate Book Crush Showdown and vote for the Book Crushes that make you swoon... Click Here.