Monday, July 19, 2010

Yet ANOTHER Blog

Ah Yes.. my fourth blog. To Compliment My Many personalities and interests. = )

While Lying in bed last night, I decided that I should write a legitimate blog on the books I'm reading and the books I have read. I give brief opinions on my personal blog, but I love books SO much that I feel I should give them proper reviews. Now, I don't consider myself an "intelligent" reader as in I do not read many though provoking books, but none the less.. I read.

I cannot tell you how obsessed I am with reading; how hard it is for me to only leave with 3 books at a bookstore when I want to leave with 100. Bookstores are a candy store to me, I could spend hours in them. I also prefer buying my books.. mainly cause I want the option to read them again and I want to show them off to whomever visits my home. I believe books are almost always better than the movie and I try to read the books before the movie comes out. I love many kinds of books, but I find that I am a series girl.

This Blog will talk about the books, I'm reading,and the books I've read.. Trust Me, I have A LOT of books to catch you all up on. = )

Currently Reading: Eat, Pray, Love By Elizabeth Gilbert

No comments:

Post a Comment