Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Had Strong Emotions About


1. If I Stay By Gayle Forman
I Mean REALLY?! Who DIDN'T cry while reading this?

2. Mick Harte Was Here By Barbara Park
My 6th grade English teacher read this to our class and I would be lying if I said the whole class didn't cry.

3. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo By Stieg Larsson
Animals being hurts ALWAYS,ALWAYS makes me angry and sad.

4. 1984 By George Orwell
I was assigned this book not once but twice in high school, and both times I absolutely abhor the book! 

5. Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows By JK Rowling
So MUCH emotion with this book, but come on if you are a HP fan and you weren't bawling your eyes out towards the end of the book then you are insane!


I know there are more books that I had STRONG Emotions to, but I can't think of anymore at the top of my head...

7 comments:

  1. Oh Harry Potter... the last one was heartbreaking ! I especially cried during Dobby's death...

    Great list !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh HP...I think the end of an era made it even worse!

    My Top Ten List

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only do we have book 1 and 3 in common but also...stop by and see
    http://sidnebkclubreviewz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nineteen Eighty-Four scared the bejeezus out of me. I read it in high school, and it gave me nightmares. I still can't bring myself to enjoy the dystopian genre.

    I didn't even think about the Millenium series. All three books were so violent, which I didn't expect. They were great stories, but so super triggering that they were hard to get through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo at the moment. Animals are hurt in it?! Dammit I hate reading about that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo too - actually all the books in the trilogy. Excellent list.

    ReplyDelete