Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday : Favorite Book Covers


Well this is a good topic for me since I am the definition of Judging books by there covers, you may seem a theme, and I will only choose books I have actually read.

1. 
 The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson

2.
Ruby Red By Kerstin Gier

3.
The Girl in the Steel Corset By Kady Cross

4.
A Great and Terrible Beauty By Libba Bray

5.
Bright Young Things By Anna Godbersen

6.
Vixen By Jillian Larkin

7.
All Covers from The Luxe Series By Anna Godbersen

8.
All Emily Giffin Covers 

9.
The Girls of Murder City by Douglas Perry

10.
Madame Tussaud By Michelle Moran

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Very chic, and elegant. Love the way 4-6 work together on this page too. Here are my Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous covers - my favorite from your list is The Name of the Star.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! This is also the first time I've heard of The Girls of Murder City, but I'm definitely adding it to my TBR pile! Great list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've chosen a lot of period covers! I love A Great and Terrible Beauty and all of Anna Godbersen's books! Great choices :) Check out my Top Ten:

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Name of the Star is so pretty, I want to read that book so bad. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty dresses! I love Luxe and Girl in the Steel Corset especially!

    Jennifer @ Feminist Fairytale Reviews
    http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2012/03/top-ten-tuesday-16-favorite-book-covers.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty covers. Love the name of the star, thats my fave. Lovely:)

    ReplyDelete