Hosted By The Broke and The Bookish
Topic I Picked : Books I'd Take On A Desert Island
1. The Great Gatsby By F.Scott Fitzgerald -
I know, I know... it is the typical "favorite" book of most readers, but I really do love The Great Gatsby and its timeless writing.
2. Where She Went By Gayle Forman -
I like If I Stay, but Where She Went is pretty much all focused on Adam and well, I freaking LOVE Adam.
3. The Girl In The Steel Corset By Kady Cross -
Victorian Steampunk, Griffin and Jack Dandy - YUM, Enough Said.
4. Eclipse By Stephenie Meyers -
I don't care, next to New Moon this book made me SWOON. I will need a lot of swooning if I am stuck on a desert island.
5. Are You There Vodka, It Is Me Chelsea By Chelsea Handler -
Because, As well as swooning.. I will need humor while stuck on in island and this book packs the punches.
6. Blue Bloods By Melissa De La Cruz -
I love this whole series and the books just get better as a whole. But Since I only have 10 books to bring, I will just bring Book 1 with me.
7. Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire By J.K. Rowling -
Again, hard to choose just ONE book from the series, but I would think this book is one of my favorites for sure.
8. A Great and Terrible Beauty By Libba Bray -
Again, Victorian England, Magic and Boarding School = awesome book!
9. Eat, Pray, Love By Elizabeth Gilbert -
This is book is zen and fun and what I would need, when I start to have a break down on this desert island, cause I am sure this would happen, often.
10. Uncommon Criminals By Ally Carter -
Fun, Witty, YA is a must.