Monday, December 31, 2012

A Look Back At December


KINDLY STOLEN FROM JAMIE AT THE PERPETUAL PAGE-TURNER

IMAGE FROM December

(Left To Right) Nana, Bumpa, Me and Brandon With The Snowman We Made



December In One Word
Driving!

5 THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN December:

1. Attacha Backpacks (my company) Had their 1st photo shoot!
2. Got To Play In The Snow In Nor.Cal
3. Spent the Holidays With All 4 Families
4. Brand New Hair Cut. 
5. Husband's 23rd Birthday!

5 SONGS THAT WERE MOST POPULAR ON MY IPOD THIS MONTH:

1. Galway Girl By Steve Earle
2. Wanted By Hunter Hayes
3. I Knew You Were Trouble By Taylor Swift
4. Holy Ground By Taylor Swift
5. How Country Feels By Randy Houser

TOP 2 BOOKS I READ THIS MONTH:

1. Is Everybody Hanging Out Without Me? By Mindy Kaling
2. Spirit Bound By Richelle Mead

MOST POPULAR REVIEW THIS MONTH

(I do this based on Stats)




MOST POPULAR 4 BLOG POSTS OVERALL THIS MONTH

3 NEW OBSESSIONS IN December

1. Pitch Perfect
2. Editing My Photos
3. Attacha Backpacks

2 THINGS I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN January

1. Running The Disneyland 5k
2. Beginning Official Plans of 3 separate parties

3 BOOKS I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO BEING RELEASED IN DECEMBER

 

Happy New Years eve Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment