Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I Need To Start


Hosted By The Broke and The Bookish

1. The Morganville Vampire Series By Rachel Caine 
Look I'm not really interested in Vampire Series anymore. However, Jen from Makeshift Bookmark made good points why you should read this series with her post The ABC's of the Morganville Vampire Series . And Since her post The ABC's of the Vampire Academy Series lead me to my obsession with the series and Richelle Mead, in general. So. I will take Jen's advice and begin reading this series ASAP.

2. The Wolves of Mercy Falls Series By Maggie Stiefvater
I have read The Scorpio Races and enjoyed it. I went to Book Signing last spring with Maggie and found that she was hilarious and basically, someone whose books I want to read more of. I actually own Shiver, but it is still far back on my TBR Shelf.

3. Outlander Series By Diana Gabaldon
When talking with my Nail Tech. she recommended this series, then my Mom recommended it and next my Grandma. So, I got the hint that maybe this was a must read series. Book One, is also on my TBR at the moment.


4. Witches of East End Series By Melissa De La Cruz
I have NO IDEA why I haven't began this series yet. I own both book 1 and book 2 of the series AND I love Melissa De La Cruz's Blue Bloods Series. 

5. The Infernal Devices Series By Cassandra Clare
I have read most of The Mortal Instruments Series and have gone back and forth whether or not I like it, however from what I remember The Infernal Devices kind of has ties to The Mortal Instruments.. So, it is hard for me to not want to read the series and be in the know.

6. The Lacey Chronicles By Eve Edwards
I have Book 2 in this series (The Queen's Lady) and really haven't read the series because I don't have Book 1. Whenever I get book 1, I will be VERY excited to read the series. Since it is Historical fiction, during an era I love!

And that is all I can think of right now. Although, I am sure I am missing a lot more series. I NEED to read!

1 comment:

  1. I'm undecided on TID series. I didn't particularly like TMI but I hear TID is better.

    ReplyDelete