Sunday, June 30, 2013

A Look Back At June


Kindly Taken From Jamie @ The Perpetual Pageturner


Image From June


June In One Word

 HOT!

5 Things That Happened In June:

1. Celebrated My/Our 1 Year Anniversary (of marriage)
2. Attended My SIL's 2nd Bridal Shower. She had a Northern California one and A Southern California One.
3. Went to a Richelle Mead Book Signing!
4. Went To A Leigh Bardugo Signing, which also had LOTS of other great writers (post to come)
5. At that signing I met ANOTHER book blogger! Gillian Berry from Writer of Wrongs! YAY!

6 Songs That Were Most Popular On My Ipod This Month:


1. Feel So Close (Radio Edit) By Calvin Harris
2. Bottoms Up By KeKe Palmer
3. Pom Poms By Jonas Brothers
4. We Can't Stop By Miley Cyrus --- I tried to avoid listening to this song
5. My Songs Know What You Did  By Fall Out Boy
6. Boys Round Here By Blake Shelton and Pistol Annies

Top 2 Books I Read This Month:

1. Forever Princess (#10) by Meg Cabot
2. The Indigo Spell (#3) By Richelle Mead

Most Popular Review This Month




Most Popular 5 Blog Posts Overall This Month


3 New Obsessions In June

1. Hart of Dixie 
2. DailyGrace Youtube Channel
3. Origami Owl

2 Things I’m Looking Forward To In July

1. 4th of July! 
2. Hopefully Company Launch?



No comments:

Post a Comment