In middle school and high school I was not as big of a reader and it was mainly because most of the books I was reading, I was forced to read. Which once forced usually made me enjoy a book less, then I probably would have.. had I chosen it on my own.
Random Fact: I was in Honors English my sophomore year and then switched schools my Junior and Senior year, where we read the same books, I had read in Honors...So, some people thought I was uber smart.
1. 1984 - Honestly, I HATE this book.
2. Like Water For Chocolate - Summer reading...I skimmed through it.
3. Of Mice and Men - Aw, I actually liked this one
4. The Bell Jar - Yea...
5. The Kite Runner - I know it is an acclaimed book, but I heard it is really graphic, so I never actually fully read it.
6. To Kill a Mockingbird - I get it is a classic, but I am kind of over it.
7. The Crucible - What Bitches.
8. The Joy Luck Club - I enjoyed this book, more then I thought
9. Island of the Blue Dolphins - I have read this book several times throughout my years and man oh man mixed feelings for sure.
10. The Outsiders - This just makes me think "Throwback!"