Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Book Boyfriend (1)

Before I start In case you guys don't know/ haven't heard My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by The Unread Reader and basically you gush about your book boyfriend... Come on ladies, how many times have you read a book and fallen head over heels for a character and then looked at your real boyfriend and thought... "Why can't you be Edward Cullen?!"  Or something along those lines..

My Book Boyfriend  is Peter from Red Riding Hood. His mysterious dark lusting ways pull you in, and Valorie's need to be with him is intoxicating. It's the whole forbidden love thing, that gets most us girls.


That would be him in movie form, just look at the smoldering look, oh my! He screams I'm dangerous and probably REALLY good in bed (sorry Mom).

Ok, I know this blog isn't really selling you on him, but he honestly doesn't say much in the book, he really is just there being sexy and alluring.

9 comments:

  1. lol I was more of a Henry fan while I was watching the movie. I can't resist those british boys. I haven't read the book yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is gorgeous! I can't wait to watch the movie. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Pick! I have not seen the movie or red the book but he is a hottie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I needs to see that movie like yesterday! I love smoldering eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen that movie yet, but it sounds like something I'd enjoy. Nice boyfriend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I couldn't stand Peter! He was so bland. I didn't get why Valerie loved him at all. Henry, on the other hand... *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  7. A betting site list to play online sports betting in Turkey here, visit immediately. LGBT romance books

    ReplyDelete