Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Want Want Want Wednesday (2)

The Last Little Blue Envelopes By Maureen Johnson

I read Johnson's 13 Little Blue Envelopes, a summer or so ago  and I enjoyed it. The story of Virgina getting 13 blue envelopes from her eccentric Aunt Peggy, each envelope with a new set of instructions for Virgina to complete. These envelopes taking her all over the world. So, I was happy to see that there would be a sequel to the story.





Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me By Friends,Family and Other Victims of Chelsea's

I am guilty of loving Chelsea Handler, watching her show Chelsea Lately and owning all of her books. So, naturally I would want to read a book about all the crazy things Chelsea has told her friends and family. If you are unfamiliar with Chelsea Handler she is a hilarious comedian with a knack for telling outlandish stories and convincing people they are true. Point is I LOVE her and her books and cannot wait to get my hands on this book.





A Tale Dark and Grimm By Adam Gidwitz

Yes, I am aware that this is kind of a children's book.. in fact grades 3rd & up.. but as you may know I am a sucker for fairytales and I like the idea of Hansel and Gretel making their way through Grimm Fairytales. I have heard great buzz about this 192 page book and would love it in my book collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment