Sunday, March 6, 2011

Spotlight Sunday (4)

I wasn't sure  I was going to get to do a Spotlight Sunday, since I just had surgery and I am a bit loopy, but I am glad I was feeling able enough to provide one for you this week and my choice is...


Twitter @Missie_Bee

The reason I picked her is quite obvious! Anyone who does a meme on Book Boyfriends.. ROCK! I have yet to join in on this, mainly because I have yet to recently read a book worth a swoon worthy male character. However, I know the feeling of wanting one so bad. Ergo, why a weekly meme rocks. She also has some very cool challenges and her blog overall makes me smile. Plus, how can you not like someone who draws a diagram of there Stairs Vs Elevator Pet Peeve Dilemma?  If you haven't checked her blog out then you REALLY should get on that.. like RIGHT NOW! = )

1 comment:

  1. I'm so incredibly flattered to be featured on your blog. Thank you so much.

    Book boyfriends rock!

    ReplyDelete