Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 Blog Wrap Up


In 2012 I have posted 190 posts 

I have read 96 books this year
Which is More Than The 60, I read Last Year and Less Than My Goal of 100 This Year. Although, I did not make my goal this year (barely!) I will raise my reading goal to 125 for 2013.

-The Girl In The Steel Corset (Book #1, The Steampunk Chronicles)
-The Name of the Star (Book #1, Shades of London Series)
-The Hunger Games (Book #1, The Hunger Games Series)
-The Girl In The Clockwork Collar (Book #2, The Steampunk Chronicles)
-Red Glove (Book #2, The Curse Worker Series)
-Uncommon Criminals (Book #2, Heist Society Series)
-City of Bones (Book #1, The Mortal Instruments Series)
-Bloodlines (Book #1, Bloodlines Series)
-The Princess Diaries (Book #1, Princess Diaries Series)
-Ingenue (Book #2, The Flappers Series)
-Only The Good Spy Young (Book #4, Gallagher Girl Series)
-Out of Sight, Out of Time (Book #5, Gallagher Girl Series)
-Diva (Book #3, The Flappers Series)
-Enchanted (Book #1, Woodcutter Series)
-Bewitching (Kendra Chronicles #2)
-Princess in the Spotlight (Princess Diaries #2)
-Princess in Love (Princess Diaries #3)
-Seraphina (Seraphina #1)
-City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments #2)
-City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments #3)
-Dearly, Beloved (Gone With The Respiration #2)
-Princess In Waiting (Princess Diaries #4)
-Princess In Pink (Princess Diaries #5)
-Lost In Time (Blue Bloods #6)
-Sloppy Firsts (Jessica Darling Series #1)
-Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy #1)
-The Arctic Incident (Artemis Fowl #2)
-One For The Money (Stephanie Plum Series #1)
-Frostbite (Vampire Academy #2)
-Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy #3)
-Princess In Training (Princess Diaries #6)
-The Princess Present (Princess Diaries #6.5)
-Party Princess (Princess Diaries #7)
-Second Helpings (Jessica Darling Series #2)
-Mystic City (Mystic City #1)
-Edgewood (Edgewood #1)
-Spell Bound (Hex Hall #3)
-City of the Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4)
-Scarlet (Scarlet #1)
-Blood Promise (Vampire Academy #4)
-Love and Other Perishable Items
-Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy #5)
-The Very First Bite
-One Pink Line


I Have Participated in 23 In My Mailboxes 
and 
35 Top Ten Tuesdays 

And I Had 4 Book Boyfriend
-Jacob Tolan , Saving June
-Jack Dandy, The Steampunk Chronicles
-Griffin King, The Steampunk Chronicles
Logan Thibault, The Lucky One

Attended My First Bookish Events and Met Several Authors.



 AND
I Started My Own Online Store




























No comments:

Post a Comment