Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My Book Boyfriend (17)


Wow, it has been awhile since I have done this! I have not been very inspired by the boys of the literary world as of lately. Yes, there have been some flings, some small crushes, but no one who made me swoon. This boyfriend started out slow, as someone who I was interested in and than it hit me, I really like him!

And That Boyfriend would Be... Adrian Ivashkov (from The Vampire Academy Series and The Bloodlines Series)

Why You Ask?
  • Dark Hair and Green Eyes
  • He is a spirit user, who can visit you in your dreams
  • He likes to extravagantly spoil you.
  • He has this bad boy, devil may care attitude but deep down he is sensitive
  • Won't pressure you.
  • Yes, He smokes (yuck!) and he drinks excessively, but he will cut down, if you ask. 
Unfortunately, I have not found a photo of anyone who looks like Adrian does in my head. But He is rugged, dark and mysterious.
 

2 comments:

  1. Adrian is amazing!! I fell head over heels in love with him while reading the VA series and my obsession has only escalated with the Bloodlines books. Can't wait to see what happens in Indigo Spell!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I obviously need to really read these books. He sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete