Monday, January 7, 2013

Southern California Author Signings (Jan - March)

So as a blogger in Southern California, I have had trouble finding author events in my area. Here are some that I have found (hopefully it will help other So.Cal Bloggers) and I will update this as I find out more. If you know of Any, Let Me Know.
Jan.
15th - Melissa De La Cruz - Gates of Paradise (Blue Blood Series) - Barnes and Noble, Santa Monica
24th - Nicholas Sparks - Safe Haven- Barnes and Noble, The Grove LA


Feb.
10th - Brenna Yovanoff - Paper Valentine - Barnes and Noble, The Grove LA
10th - Marie Lu  - Prodigy- Barnes and Noble, The Grove LA
10th - Jess Khoury - Origin - Barnes and Noble, The Grove LA
10th - Andre Kremer - Rise - Barnes and Noble, The Grove LA
11th - Ally Carter - Pretty Scoundrels (Heist Society Series) - Barnes and Noble, The Americana Glendale

March
21st - Cassandra Clare - Clockwork Princess (Infernal Devices Series) - Barnes&Noble, The Grove LA

No comments:

Post a Comment