Saturday, January 26, 2013

CHALLENGES: Huffington Post 2013 Reading Bingo

I stumbled on this one on Twitter and instantly liked it, because the objectives are pretty creative and fun.
This Challenge I will call the Huffington Post 2013 Reading Bingo Challenge. Although it was originally, on Random House Canada.

A Young Adult Novel: The Last Sacrifice By Richelle Mead
This one wasn't hard since 95% of the books that I read are Young Adult.

A Book With More Than 400 Pages: The Aviator's Wife By Melanie Benjamin
416 Pages. =D

A Book I Would've Picked Up As A Teenager: An Anatomy of A Single Girl By Daria Snadowsky
There is something about the bright pink, naked barbie that is cheesy and whimsical to me and I definitely picked this book because it reminded me of what I would have read in High School.


ALSO CHECK OUT... 

DONATE
SHOP


No comments:

Post a Comment