Sunday, February 24, 2013

Paper Towns

Summary:
"Quentin Jacobsen has spent a lifetime loving the magnificently adventurous Margo Roth Spiegelman from afar. So when she cracks open a window and climbs back into his life - dressed like a ninja and summoning him for an ingenious campaign of revenge - he follows.

After their all-nighter ends and a new day breaks, Q arrives at school to discover that Margo, always an enigma, has now become a mystery. But Q soon learns that there are clues - and they're for him. Urged down a disconnected path, the closer Q gets, the less Q sees the girl he thought he knew."

I am OBSESSED with this book! I started reading Paper Towns on my last night in Vegas and instead of going out and enjoying the city, I was sucked into this book and couldn't leave. I could relate to Paper Towns and its characters in so many different ways it was ridiculous. This was my anthem.  John Green writing was just beyond amazing and I personally loved this book more than I loved TFIOS. Which says a lot since I have two copies of it. I will say the ending is a little frustrating, but it is a beautiful story.













ALSO CHECK OUT... 



DONATE

SHOP
ATTACHA BACKPACKS

1 comment:

  1. I still haven't read any John Green! Glad to hear you liked this one.

    ReplyDelete