Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I Wish Would Write Another Book


1. Emily Giffin
If you know anything about me, as a reader.. then you know I LOVE Emily Giffin's books, LOVE them and her last book Heart of The Matter, was equally awesome as her first 4, SO she needs to write a 6th book. Maybe Even a Third Book to the Rachel/Darcy story!!! 

2. Stephenie Meyer
Yes, I am aware that the Twilight Saga is a not literary gold, but I can't lie, when I say I did get caught up in the whole Edward, Bella Love and welp I want MORE! Unfortunatly, Midnight Sun was put on hold indefinitely... which is a polite way of saying NOT going to happen. But Really More PLEASE.

3. Anna Godbersen
Ok, she wrote the Luxe Series.. which disappointed me and then the Bright Young Things Series. Which I enjoy. But I now want to read a book from her that is too good to be true! I know she has it in her...

4. J.K Rowling
Cause this wouldn't be a TTT if Harry Potter wasn't mentioned. I think Rowling needs to create a new world for us to get lost in and inspire a whole other generation of kids to read! Is that TOO much to ask?

- I mean Honestly this is all I can think of = / Mainly, cause all the authors I want to write another book.. are in fact writing another book, and well I don't feel like naming dead authors.. SO YEA.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who will admit to wanting more Stephenie Meyer! lol Have you read The Host? It's really good. Much better than Twilight.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. JK Rowling! I'd love another wizarding series. I'm hoping she'll do a series at Durmstrang or the other school, I think it'd be a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Something Borrowed and Something Blue - I wish, like you suggested above, that there would be a third one. That would be TOTALLY awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read Emily Giffin, but I keep seeing great things about her. Definitely agree about JK Rowling!

    Jennifer
    http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/top-ten-tuesday-8-authors-i-wish-would.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I totally agree with Stephenie Meyer and Midnight Sun! I loved Mignight sun! I laughed so so hard while reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily Griffin writing a third book in the Rachel/Darcy story would be awesome.

    Great list!

    Laura @ The Traveling Owl

    ReplyDelete