Sunday, April 15, 2012

In My Mailbox (33)




 
Hosted By The Story Siren
 
Bought
Bite Me: A Love Story By Christopher Moore 
Insatiable By Meg Cabot 
Witches of East End By Melissa De La Cruz 
Made in the USA By Billie Letts 
The Host By Stephenie Meyer

  Free E-Galley 
Artemis Fowl : The Eternity Code By Eion Colfer 
Artemis FOwl : The Opal Deception By Eion Colfer 

  Gifted 
Atlas Shrugged By Ayn Rand

** And No, Your volume is not messed up I forgot to switch the Mic settings when I filmed!**

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read any Any Rand, but my husband really likes her books too. If he'd read Pride & Prejudice I'd try one of hers out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of the books you got this week, but almost all of them are on my TBR pile :) Enjoy all your books - can't wait to see what you think of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome selection of books this week!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani
    My IMM for this week - http://paulettespapers.com/?p=1934

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, great mailbox! I really want to read Witches of East End. I hope you enjoy your new reads this week!

    ReplyDelete