Friday, April 27, 2012

Meeting Maggie Stiefvater and John Corey Whaley

Hello!

So, this weekend I went to the Los Angeles Festival of Books I attended Saturday but was sick Sunday and couldn't attend all the awesome panels I had tickets for! One of those authors on the Panel was Maggie Stiefvater... So I was VERY pleased to find out that the next day (Monday) she and author John Corey Whaley (Where Things Come Back) would be at my local library. I enjoyed the listening to them talk about how they are as writers and giving advice for future writers and they were both beyond funny!


 When Maggie saw that my book was an ARC she said "Ah, you are a blogger, what's the name?" Then asked how long I had been blogging!.





1 comment:

  1. Oh wow- this looks so cool. I love Maggie Stiefvater's lyrical writing but she always seems like a genuinely nice person as well. I heard an interview with her, and she sounds so creative. Did you know she composes her own music and plays the bagpipes? (Just a random bit of trivia there...!)

    ReplyDelete