Sunday, August 26, 2012

TBTB: Quick Bookish Survey

The Broke and The Bookish are doing a Quick and Easier Survey... Why Not Participate?


1. The book I’m currently reading: I am currently reading a ton of books. Most Recently Started Being How Lucky You Are By Kristyn Kusek Lewis, then This Side of Paradise By F Scott Fitzgerald, Days of Splendor, Days of Sorrow By Juliet Grey and Atlas Shrugged By Ayn Rand , I know I am crazy.

2. The last book I finished: Well I finished a Short Story called The Enchanted Truth By Kym Petrie, but the last BOOK I finished was Dearly, Beloved By Lia Habel (it comes out Sept. 25th, BUY IT!)

3. The next book I want to read: Uhm, this is hard. Too many, but if I had to choose one from my shelf right now... Probably Witches of East End by Melissa De La Cruz. 



4. The last book I bought: I haven't bought any books in SO long. I think it was Made in the U.S.A By Billie Letts.

5. The last book I was given: Excluding, Net Galley's and Books Given by authors. My Grandma gave me 4 book a month or two ago. Two Mystery books, one book on the Black Dahlia Case and Outlander



No comments:

Post a Comment