Hosted By The Broke and The Bookish
1. I used to hate using the library, because I didn't like the fact that I couldn't keep the books and add them to my shelf.
2. Although, I now use the Kindle app on my Ipad. I despise e-readers and will not purchase a book using one.
3. I constantly re-organize my bookcases. they used to be organized by height,within the heights alphabetically by author. Then I re-organized them by color and currently they are simply organized by authors last name. With all non fiction in a separate book case.
4. I hate lending my books to anyone. They always get damaged somehow.
5. I pulled a muscle in my eye from reading too much.
6. I really am not a fan of dystopian novels. I only liked The Hunger Games.
7. 80% of the time I buy a book solely based on it's cover.
8. I hate buying books with the movie covers on them, and I try to read books before the movie version comes out.
9. I cannot get rid of books, even the ones I didn't like.
10. I try to buy all my books through book stores..