Thursday, October 25, 2012

Today.. I Am 23!

Yup! Today I am 23 years old.. Maybe, now I will look old enough to buy lotto tickets and alcohol! The weird thing about being turning 23 is that usually, I always feel a year younger then I am. Ex. when I turned 21, I still told people I was 20. However, for the better part of 22... I have already felt 23 and have been telling people that, that is how old I am for a couple months now. It just slips out!

I don't know what my actual Birthday will include, but I know I will be working for most of it and watching Game 2 of the World Series. But Don't Fret. I did celebrate my Birthday Last Saturday. My Parents and In-laws came down and we went out for Wine Tasting and Dinner.  Here are Some Photos..











2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Your pictures are lovely. Looks like you enjoyed yourself....I dreaded my 23rd bday this year lol. I don't know why. Well actually I do know why and its silly because I'm being impatient. But anywho, happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete