Friday, May 31, 2013

A Look Back At May


KINDLY TAKEN FROM JAMIE AT THE PERPETUAL PAGE-TURNER

IMAGE FROM May


May In One Word
Quick

5 THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN MAy:

1. Went To My Sister In Laws Northern California Bridal Shower
2. My Nephew turned 2
3. Went to The Ellen Show.. Kind of, with My Friend Tabitha and Her Mom
4. Went to Sharks VS Kings Play-off Game! 
5. Disneyland For My Mom and Aunts Birthday

5 SONGS THAT WERE MOST POPULAR ON MY IPOD THIS MONTH:

1. I Want Crazy By Hunter Hayes

2. Gone,Gone,Gone By Phillip Phillips

3. Come & Get It By Selena Gomez
4. Lego House By Ed Sheerhan
5. Mirror By Justin Timberlake
 

TOP 2 BOOKS I READ THIS MONTH:

1. Gates of Paradise By Melissa De La Cruz
2. The Truth About Me and You By Amanda Grace

MOST POPULAR REVIEW THIS MONTH

(I do this based on Stats)

The Madman's Daughter By Megan Shepard


 
MOST POPULAR 4 BLOG POSTS OVERALL THIS MONTH

3 NEW OBSESSIONS IN May

1. Peach Snapple Tea
2. Instagram
3. Candy Crush!

2 THINGS I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN june

1. My 1 Year Wedding Anniversary
2. My Sister In Laws So.Cal Bridal Shower

No comments:

Post a Comment