Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Want Want Want Wednesday (3)

The Familiars By Andrew Jacobson

Ok, So it is a grade school book but I like the concept, it is a book about magic but it focuses on the witches familiars and not the witches.








The Rite By Matt Bagglio

The reason I am interested in The Rite is more because I saw that the movie was based on a true story, so I looked that up and found out the the book is based on a  priest from the area I live in in Northern California. Which made me more interested 
 in reading the book.






The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest By Stieg Larsson

Given I just finished The Girl Who Played With Fire and LOVED it, this would be the next logical book I would want and I DO! I am so curious to find out more about Lisbeth Salander and how the whole story will play out.

No comments:

Post a Comment