Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Want Want Want Wednesday (4)

Anastasia: The Last Grand Duchess By Carolyn Meyer

Honestly, I just love historical books even if some of it is more historical fiction then non-fiction.. they are all mostly historically accurate and extremely plausible and being a history nut and fanatic, I LOVE reading about it. I find it rather glamorous, although it usually isn't. I have read many of Carolyn Meyer's books and love them and I have always had a fascination with Anastasia.. mainly because of the cartoon movie (which is NOT Disney btw) So, I am interested to see Carolyn's interpretation of her story.




The Irish Princess By Karen Harper

Ok, to be honest the title was enough for me.. Irish Princess, I am Irish and well I want to be a princess haha. So.. I wanted to read this book. That is it.









The Heist Society By Ally Carter

I saw this book awhile ago at Target and the plot and title interested me, but for some reason I just didn't pick it up. Then I read a blog a little bit ago and they raved about this book, SO after that I put it on my wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment