Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Book Boyfriend (6)

My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by Missie at The Unread Reader
Where we show off our swoon - worthy literary heart throbs.

This week My Book Boyfriend is Archer Cross from the Hex Hall Series....

The Deets on Archer Cross...
  • Dark Brown Hair and Brown Eyes
  • Talented at Defense
  • Witty
  • Has a Bad Boy Persona
  • Is he really good or is he really bad?
  • Warlock
  • Works for The L'Occhio di Dio
  • Overall Heart Throb 

 Choosing someone to be Archer was hard for me cause I picture him in two ways.. 1st I picture him as my fiance, they share some similar traits but then I also kept getting the actor who play Axel on The Middle stuck in my head... obviously imagining being less toolish then he is in the show and with brown eyes, minus the blue..
My Fiance Brandon

AND


Actor Charlie McDermott


4 comments:

  1. OK with a finace like that I am not sure I would be swooning over anyone else ever! But Archer is a great swoon worthy character and I like picturing your man in Archer's shoes now too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say what a lucky girl you are to have such a hottie fiance, especially one that looks like Archer!

    But then again, he is lucky too!

    Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fiance is a total hottie + great choice for Archer! Cal might be my BB next week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh, yeah, you're fiance is just a bit of a spunk! Nice pick (on both counts) ;)

    ReplyDelete