Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Book Boyfriend (10)

My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by The Unread Reader, where we can drool,swoon, essentially brag about the men we love in literature.

This week Book Boyfriend will be a little different, because I don't have a lot of facts about my man...I just knew he was something special
His Name Is Henri Charles... From Madame Tussaud, He is a scientist and helped invent the first hydrogen balloon with his brother. He is also a sweet patient man.



Actor: Rupert Friend

Swoon Worthy Quotes 
(just sub Marie's Name with Mine)

" 'I can't wait. I'm in love with you, Marie. You don't have to say it yet,' he tells me. ' I know you like to think things through. Make Plans." He kisses my neck, and I close my eyes. It is greater bliss than anything I have known. 'But plan on this,' he whispers. 'I want to marry you.' " -Pg.164

"It is the first time I have kissed him this way, and his response is passionate. It is to his credit that he has never asked me to follow him inside, into his home, his chamber, his bed. Because, I'm not sure I would have the willpower to say no." -Pg.173

4 comments:

  1. Love those quotes. Definitely sounds like a guy who can melt your heart. Awesome pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those quotes are awesome! I want to meet this guy :) I love Rupert Friend, too, especially in The Young Victoria. He's a very dashing prince!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love actor Rupert Friend! Beautiful man! And Henri Charles seems like such a take charge guy, which is always sexy.

    ReplyDelete