Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Want Want Want Wednesday (8)

The Magnolia League By Katie Crouch

The South. Secret Society. Voodoo. ENOUGH SAID.








The Bad Queen: Rules and Instructions for Marie Antoinette By Carolyn Meyer

I absolutely love Carolyn Meyer's writing and the Young Royals series. I find them to be a pretty truthful and accurate account of history (or at least what we assume is). I have enjoyed reading the 4 books based on Tudor woman and cannot wait to see her take on the salacious Marie Antoinette, as well as the French Court. 







Russian Winter By Daphne Katolay

Nina who is a former Russian ballerina, looks back at her past in Russia. Which is filled with love, betrayal and hope. I don't know why but it was really the title the made me want this book, there was something so intriguing about it. As I read more on the plot, it seemed even more interesting to me. It involves secrets, Stalin's rise and jewelry that holds the key to a secret.






PS This Is My 100th Post , Since I began blogging = )

1 comment:

  1. Hi i'm a new follower :)

    I'm really curious about The Magnolia League. Plus the cover is gorgeous !

    I haven't heard anything about the other two but Russian Winter seems really great :o. Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete