Friday, February 4, 2011

Library Lovers: BOTD #4


 Before Stuart Little was a cute animated in the movies and voiced by Michael J. Fox he was a character in a book. This book has a special place in heart because it was a book my Grandma Thomas would read to me, mainly after I would refuse to read it, cause it was TOO boring... I was like 8, most books were TOO boring to me then... since then I have read it though and although it is a cute movie, the book is better.
So, for those who haven't read the book or seen the movie... Stuart Little is about a little mouse, who gets adopted by the little family. He goes on adventures with his big brother and sometimes gets put into danger, like when he is racing toy yachts on the lake. Stuart also becomes friends with a bird named Margaux who is injured by an evil hawk when he finds her.  Overall it is a cute innovative tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment